At Midwest Manufacturing and Logistics, we strive to continuously improve our busines practices and processes. You can be assured that our team will incorporate these same principles and practices while working with our customers.
Continuous Improvement Timeline
• Began formal continuous improvement in May 2004 with Global and Lean Champion Training -- 81 employees
• 77 events completed as of September, 2009
• Formally incorporated human resources, finance, and sales into the schedule in 2007
• Audits are performed on a weekly basis by the Lean Coordinator and team leader from each predetermined area.
Continuous Improvement Key Performance Measures
• Lead time reduction
• Reduction of labor content
• Reduce material costs
• First time yield
• Reduced system development lifecycle
• Reduced scrap and rework
Content for id "container" Goes Here